[FoRK] Smallest darn Arduino w/display

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 20:56:07 PDT 2014

I love me the Arudino fun. Thing is I would love to see a full on build
where in you program it with toggle switches and have only a row of LEDs as
an output......because being older than dirt just kinks me that way. Now
having said that, I still have a 3.5 in touch screen to solder up for one
of my RPIs.

-tom(I still have not found a "killer" app for these devices...not that
there are not a hundered and one cool things to do with them)higgins