[FoRK] X Prize for AI

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 14:39:09 PDT 2014

...and speaking of such things...nothing like a bounty and the promise of
Fame and Fortune...to kick an idea into action. Given the aims set out in
this vid I think maybe a certain supposed Forkbot should  think  mightily
on its chances....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBSS61XaAIc  [1]

I wonder how far along Watson is at taking its ability to find data in the
stream and craft then into presentations. Madlibs meet Watson...Watson meet
MadLibs...and begin.

After all it is a TEDTalk.....70%  feel goodisms mixed in with 25% buzzword
and 5% Clap Your Hands If You Believeism..

-tom(and will the winning entrant be ARM powered?)higgins

[1] Part the playlist of youtube chans the kids and I have gathered up for
our exposure to cool ideas SciShow is one that pays off more than it
misses. It hits a sweet spot that covers interesting things for our varied
levels.