[FoRK] Docker 1.0 was Re: OSX VMs/backup, Re: Dunning-Kruger effect discriminatory environs

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Wed Jun 11 09:44:39 PDT 2014

I'm not the only one who thinks Docker is great.  As soon as I saw Docker I was sold.  Interesting how when I suggest it to
others sometimes they are very skeptical.  It is a good opportunity to detect who is ruled by a herd mentality of following
accepted paths vs. those who can examine something context free on merits and make a decision for themselves.  Well, after
noting if they're still running Windows or not.  ;-)

http://googlecloudplatform.blogspot.com/2014/06/an-update-on-container-support-on-google-cloud-platform.html

sdw