[FoRK] Clintonism — the heroic age of dot-com entrepreneurship

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Tue Jul 8 16:37:35 PDT 2014

I recently made a list: 36 active (i.e. not completely abandoned or overcome by events) entrepreneurial ideas, including a few books
in research.  And I know many ideas didn't come to mind again at the time.

Most are low on my priority list, with a couple needing immediate patent filing attention.  Several are just for fun at some level
(but not for tax purposes!).

Stephen