[FoRK] Compare and Contrast

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Tue Aug 5 11:41:17 PDT 2014

On 8/5/14, 7:45 AM, geege schuman wrote:
> There are not enough kudos, Joe.
>
> You guys do know that Oswald was a commie, right?

By definition, in that era.  I want to know who had Marilyn Monroe assassinated.  Of all the conspiracy inciting sequences, some of
the events in that era will keep us guessing.  Primitive forensics, general confusion, strong political sides, and probably shame
have doomed us to ignorance.

But the real question is, Joe, how did you find and match these photos?  A Google computer vision match error case?  Or was the
error in the "ground truth"?

sdw