[FoRK] Mobile chipsets, Re: FoRK Digest, Vol 131, Issue 5

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Sun Aug 10 12:25:24 PDT 2014

BTW, current mobile hardware, just considering the CPU and CPU cores, is theoretically capable of well over 150 gigaops / sec at
shipping clock speeds.  Many of those can be float and/or double.  That is going to go up drastically soon.  Whether a particular
application can take advantage of much of that is always a key question, but many could substantially.

Stephen