[FoRK] Fwd: Cloud Expo Santa Clara - Invite a Friend

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Thu Oct 30 17:37:21 PDT 2014

FYI

Hello Stephen,

It's great news that you've redeemed, via the special Coupon Code, one of the complimentary Golden Passes to 15th Cloud Expo
<http://www.cloudcomputingexpo.rsvp1.rsvp1.com/s1822ehXfcKI>, being held November 4-6 at the Santa Clara Convention Center.

Now it's time for you to invite your colleagues. Please feel free to "spread the good word."

1. Go to our special registration page – https://www.blueskyz.com/v3/Login.aspx?ClientID=19&EventID=100&sg=358
<https://rsvp1.rsvp1.com/s18beehXfcKT>

2. Fill out the Attendee Information form

3. Select the VIP Gold Pass Registration Option

4. Enter the Discount Code ▸ *CloudExpoVIPFriend*

5. The price will re-set to $0 – and your colleague will receive his or her complimentary Golden Pass.

The Golden Pass is good for any or all of the three days -- it provides full access to all 150+ sessions across all tracks,
including Keynotes, General Sessions, Power Panels, Technical Breakout Sessions, and the Expo Floor. (This is everything that a
fully paid $2,500 Golden Pass brings, with the sole exception of Luncheon and the collectible conference bag.)

We take great pride in taking care of all who attend Cloud Expo -- so please feel free to look me up and look up all of the
Cloud Expo team members during your time at the show. We look forward to seeing you next week in Santa Clara.

Best regards,

The Cloud Expo / @ThingsExpo / Big Data Expo / WebRTC Summit / DevOps Summit Team