[FoRK] Is formaldyhde bad for zombies?

Bill Kearney wkearney99 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 3 11:41:32 PST 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH97lImrr0Q

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: [to Igor] Now that brain that you gave me. Was
it Hans Delbruck's?
Igor: [pause, then] No.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Ah! Very good. Would you mind telling me whose
brain I DID put in?
Igor: Then you won't be angry?
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: I will NOT be angry.
Igor: Abby someone.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: [pause, then] Abby someone. Abby who?
Igor: Abby... Normal.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: [pause, then] Abby Normal?
Igor: I'm almost sure that was the name.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: [chuckles, then] Are you saying that I put an
abnormal brain into a seven and a half foot long, fifty-four inch wide
GORILLA?
[grabs Igor and starts throttling him]
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: Is that what you're telling me?