[FoRK] That's a bunch of Malarkey

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Tue Jan 20 07:16:23 PST 2015

In Information Theory, don't you have to have a minimum of a N+1 bit
axiomatic theory to prove that something in an N-bit axiomatic space is
the simplest, least complex, or elegant (the rigid, formal definition)?

I was just poking fun at Stephen.

Supposed I created a game where I had a variable X and I assigned it the
value 42.

42 has meaning outside of your experiment.  I don't think X should equal
42.

No, I said I assigned it 42, but I didn't define equals yet.  It's my
experiment.

Greg

"Those who make the rules win" -- Plato