[FoRK] New Benefits of Marriage Study Actually Hints at the Horrors of Middle Age

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Thu Jan 22 07:00:09 PST 2015

Maya Dusenbery must be an alias.

Whatever agency that spends money on encouraging or discouraging
marriage through that federal marriage promotion program should be
defunded and cut immediately as completely outside the scope of what
government should be spending taxpayer dollars on.

Second, she wants the government to tell her boss that she can take more
sick days to take care of her family?  It's called unpaid leave.  After
you use up all your sick days, that's what you do. The idea that the
government would tell her boss that they have to pay her to do her
parental duty too is crazy.  That just tells me she was unprepared for
parenthood.  We truly do live in an entitlement society.

Greg