[FoRK] New Benefits of Marriage Study Actually Hints at the Horrors of Middle Age

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Fri Jan 23 08:36:04 PST 2015

If I truly cared about other's people's children, which I do, then I
would teach them personal responsibility, problem solving, a strong work
ethic, and personal entrepreneurship instead of teaching them to rely on
free stuff at the whim of others.

Luckily we live in a society, even at the lowest rungs of the economic
scale, that has extremely high economic mobility.

That's called teaching people to fish.

Greg