[FoRK] New Benefits of Marriage Study Actually Hints at the Horrors of Middle Age

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Fri Jan 23 09:49:20 PST 2015

Given the current mess, what move would you suggest?  Assume that one of your children doesn't get it, fails to develop into a
competitive adult, then moves 2000 miles away, has children, and is struggling.  Besides subsidize him/her then, what could you
cause to happen now that would help them and your grandchildren?  (Besides making a lot of money, since that doesn't generalize.)