[FoRK] New Benefits of Marriage Study Actually Hints at the Horrors of Middle Age

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 10:04:20 PST 2015

Data point:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2015/01/21/fact-sheet-helping-all-working-families-young-children-afford-child-care

On January 23, 2015 at 9:49:53 AM, Stephen D. Williams (sdw at lig.net) wrote:

Given the current mess, what move would you suggest? Assume that one of your children doesn't get it, fails to develop into a
competitive adult, then moves 2000 miles away, has children, and is struggling. Besides subsidize him/her then, what could you
cause to happen now that would help them and your grandchildren? (Besides making a lot of money, since that doesn't generalize.)