[FoRK] New Benefits of Marriage Study Actually Hints at the Horrors of Middle Age

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Fri Jan 23 11:58:59 PST 2015

That seems to be a good initiative, but attacking it from the Federal level.  Perhaps good if it can be put in place, but likely to
involve well-compensated staffing from top to bottom, not necessarily the best for something so widely needed.  This is almost like
the healthcare system and debate, but for something without the same level of required certified skill.

If anyone is serious about trying to solve this directly, please email me.

sdw