[FoRK] New Benefits of Marriage Study Actually Hints at the Horrors of Middle Age

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Fri Jan 23 12:48:22 PST 2015

Not to beat everyone over the head (and I hate having to splain my
snarky comments and jokes), Doozy/Dusenbery(author)...meaning a car that
because of it's custom built body and high horsepower quickly became a
favorite vehicle of the rich and famous.

The ideas proposed in the article are a favorite of the rich and famous
way to throw money at what they see as "no child raised right" type of
environment.  Meanwhile those very same rich and famous fuck up their
own kids with entitlement and lack of core values.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, 80% of all California drivers think they
are better than average drivers.

So much for other people's kids.

Greg