[FoRK] New Benefits of Marriage Study Actually Hints at the Horrors of Middle Age

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Fri Jan 23 14:52:02 PST 2015

No, her name was Dusenbury and, I met the VP in charge of some major
auto company once in 2002. "Ralf Caly: Due to internal regulations at
BMW, Mr Caly's presentation is not available for redistribution"

He told me people buy cars 80% of the time for lifestyle association.

So...I associated it.

Greg