[FoRK] New Benefits of Marriage Study Actually Hints at the Horrors of Middle Age

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Fri Jan 23 15:02:35 PST 2015

One of my best friends left his job to be a stay at home dad.  He and his wife took turns in their careers until hers took off.

Companies that employ people have the burdens that come with employing people.  Allowing them to selectively game humans at certain
points in their lives is probably not good policy, causing unintended effects.  Like blanket sexism.

Did I get it right?

Oh...  Darn it.

sdw