[FoRK] "Society is on a collision course with a choice between erotic liberty and religious liberty. Lawmakers: Your role in government is about restraining sin."

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Tue Jan 27 14:53:41 PST 2015

> On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 2:29 PM, Stephen D. Williams <sdw at lig.net> wrote:
>
>> Is there any doubt how this is going to end?
>
> ​No, which is why I usually don't pay attention to stories like this. Also,
> Georgia.​

Do you watch sports?  Awards shows?  Election night?  SCOTUS opinions?  A Torvald rant?

Same thing.  Front row seat.  Or balcony as your case may be.  I have got to remember to stop by the Farmer's Market for some fresh
kettle corn.

Some of the self-satire of these guys are competing with actual satirists.