[FoRK] Quarters needed for Apple to put Microsoft out of our misery?

Bill Kearney wkearney99 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 30 06:55:57 PST 2015

You're under the false notion that such a thing would be welcome.  It would
not.

MS may not make the products that you find appealing, but they have a MUCH
better history of actually responding to customer requirements than Apple
(or Google).

I'll trade their wide range of well supported solutions over Apple's
arbitrary feature-elimination and lack of transparency any day.

It would be a profoundly bad thing for the market to have them 'merge'.

-Bill Kearney