[FoRK] Quarters needed for Apple to put Microsoft out of our misery?

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Fri Jan 30 10:03:37 PST 2015

Love the sinner, hate the sin.

At every step, Microsoft could redeem themselves.  They do seem to try sometimes, but somehow just can't focus on and fix the core
problems.  They give every appearance of being stubborn to the end.

There are various things you could point to pro and con at all levels.  The one measure that polarizes me is the unnecessary pain
and wasted time and resources due to misaction or lack of action by Microsoft.  That is unforgivable.

sdw