[FoRK] Quarters needed for Apple to put Microsoft out of our misery?

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Fri Jan 30 10:28:39 PST 2015

To be more clear, I'm publicly shaming Microsoft for not fixing their users' pain.  They have resources, they have intelligent
people.  I'm not sure to what degree it is lack of caring or seeing or if it is greed or incompetence at some level.  It doesn't
matter why.  Either fix it or users will continue to dwindle.

For whatever reasons, Microsoft seems to be in a bubble where they are different, not worse.  In the real world, in key ways, their
products are worse.  That momentum makes them the default choice for many still is not a virtue.  It means that as that momentum
fades and is overtaken, users will jump away over a gap that won't be able to be bridged again.

sdw