[FoRK] Quarters needed for Apple to put Microsoft out of our misery?

Joseph S. Barrera III joe at barrera.org
Fri Jan 30 17:47:19 PST 2015

We could quantify this argument with bets on MSFT future price.

I see a lot of good things happening at Microsoft recently. I think they
are going in the right direction.

And you know, for many customers, Microsoft just makes things easier than
dealing with Linux and open source solutions. MS SQL remains by far the
easiest database to administer. Windows administration has always been
gui-first but for many years has also provided scriptable interfaces for
everything (starting with WMI). I see Greg has just posted something so
I'll leave it here.