[FoRK] Data Bosses!

Gary Stock gstock at nexcerpt.com
Sat Jan 31 06:13:08 PST 2015

So far, only two episodes announced, focusing on Aerospike, and MongoDB.
  (Should that excite me about the show?  It does not.)

    http://www.databosses.com/apply/

    "Data Bosses is seeking contestants for upcoming episodes!

    Are you a fan of Shark Tank? Do you like data-technologies?
    Data Bosses merges the two!

    Data Bosses is similar to Shark Tank, but specifically focused
    on data-oriented ventures and projects. Contestants pitch their
    venture to a board of investors (the "Bosses") to attempt to
    gain their support/funding..."

And, yes, I thought a nice, new, short Subj: might be fun ;-)

GS

Gary Stock                                        gstock at nexcerpt.com
Nexcerpt            http://www.nexcerpt.com/      269.350.3573 direct