[FoRK] Quarters needed for Apple to put Microsoft out of our misery?

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 08:10:37 PST 2015

It's a physical reconstruction?
What's in it? Temperature, humidity, light, density?
What's not in it? Money? Identity?
What is a use case?
Is there are than one of it? Who is building It or Them?

This seems like the hard way to do things. Why model everything when you
can model only the thing you need to know about? It's not like modeling is
a solved problem. You can't push a button and out pops a model.

That this could exist stretches credibility. A single integrated top-down
model of everything everywhere is implausible.

It is dystopian.

All that said, we are already living in a dystopia wrought by the
intelligence community, so I can imagine those folks doing what you're
describing.