[FoRK] Scripting GUIs (was Re: Quarters needed for Apple to putMicrosoft out of our misery?)

Bill Kearney wkearney99 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 31 18:36:47 PST 2015

I spent several years dealing with AIX boxes (among others).  SMIT did
manage to make some otherwise arcane methods a lot clearer.  It would be
several years for other OSes to get as effective a set of tools for logical
volume management.  AIX would let you really get in there and tweak disk
layouts.  Granted, back in the days of spinning 5.25" platters it mattered.

-Bill