[FoRK] News monitoring (was a topic now long lost)

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Tue Feb 10 14:00:26 PST 2015

http://blog.nexcerpt.com/2013/05/01/online-searcher/

This is still one of my favorite articles.   I wote a script just last week
to generate patterns of things we don't want.  Using a few combinations,
it's exploded to over 24,000 things, but that's still significantly smaller
than the 250,000 more specific patterns that get automatically detected.

*I will answer email promptly, not tag for later reply and forget. I will
answer email promptly, not tag for later reply and forget...*

Resondez vous, svp.  Nah, just kidding.  Continue w/ your whiteboard
exercise. :-)

Greg