[FoRK] News monitoring (was a topic now long lost)

Gary Stock gstock at nexcerpt.com
Tue Feb 10 17:31:49 PST 2015

Yes, I ~really~ should have learned that lesson about seven years ago
when Rohit emailed to me to ask how Nexcerpt might align with Angströ.

My divorce was freshly over, and I was in that state of mess.  I set
RK's note aside, but I forgot it was sitting there... waiting... waiting...

Then TEH GOOG came along.  D'OH!

I hope I didn't jinx Stephen's plans by remembering his inquiry ;-)

GS