[FoRK] PubSub NG Re: MQTT : Exploring the Protocols of IoT - News - SparkFun Electronics

Dr. Ernie Prabhakar drernie at radicalcentrism.org
Fri Feb 27 05:27:01 PST 2015

Hey Andrew,

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 26, 2015, at 23:14, J. Andrew Rogers <andrew at jarbox.org> wrote:
>
> I have been threatening to design a proper protocol for
> at least a year now, in my copious spare time.

Would you ( or anyone) be interested in a half-day brainstorming session to spec out what a proper-from-scratch protocol would look like?

We could do it on a public Google Hangout so it becomes a shared artifact. Like you, I'd rather have someone steal the idea so I don't have to implement it myself.