[FoRK] PubSub NG Re: MQTT : Exploring the Protocols of IoT - News - SparkFun Electronics

J. Andrew Rogers andrew at jarbox.org
Fri Feb 27 10:01:29 PST 2015

I would be down with that, it would be useful to get it all written down somewhere. Most of the required capability already exists and has been implemented somewhere before, just not all together in one protocol. A couple needs and constraints are pretty novel and would require some thought.

Without a reference implementation these things go nowhere but I would probably hack on an implementation if a proper design was finished.

-a