[FoRK] going rate in California?

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 14:32:33 PDT 2015

Speaking of rates, I need to figure out what, if anything, to pay a summer
intern in SF.

Reasons to pay anything at all:

- This dev is a super qualified CS student. Good future candidate, good
chance of making a contribution over the summer.

- He's not from the bay area, so he'd have expenses to be here.

That said, I don't know if we want interns at this company unless they are
zero $.

Is $2,000 a month a reasonable offer?

Thoughts on rates to offer?