[FoRK] Microsoft gets a new religion: Visual Studio Code, aka Atom

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Sun May 3 11:29:39 PDT 2015

Okay, I parsed this sentence as this group:

Why do you think it is different?
Why do you think it was different?
Why did you think it is different?
Why did you think it was different?

The answer is the same to all of those questions.

The two tools look different.
The two tools are different in articles.
The two tools are described differently.
VisualStudio.net for Linux and OSX would have to retroactively go back
and reimplement their core engine in the manner described, open source
it, and then claim they are not different, but they are.

Maybe plainspeak seems like doublespeak to you this morning?

Greg