[FoRK] The Great Prohibition - Title IX craziness

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Mon Jun 1 09:41:12 PDT 2015

I know, somewhat, what that's like because I occasionally take my daughter out to a restaurant. Sometimes I think people get the
wrong idea.
Now she lives in LA.  Hard to discern, but I think it is less of a thing there, which is kind of a problem because I don't know when
to disavow someone of that perception.

sdw