[FoRK] The Great Prohibition - Title IX craziness

Damien Morton dmorton at bitfurnace.com
Mon Jun 1 22:07:30 PDT 2015

Perpetual Traveller is me. Owning a car would be a foolish decision.

The game I am playing doesnt involve cars.

While living in New York, I went to Arizona with my wife at the time.

I ran out of smokes, and asked the waitress where I could get more.

She said "at the end of the block" and pointed where I should go.

I got to the door, and she chased after me. "you're not going to walk, are
you?", she said.

I hadn't realised the blocks were miles long, and she couldn't conceive of
someone without a car.

In fact, we had a rented car, but I didn't think about using it.