[FoRK] The Great Prohibition - Title IX craziness

Damien Morton dmorton at bitfurnace.com
Tue Jun 2 08:41:02 PDT 2015

Nothing so well planned as "5 Flags Style".

As an embassy kid, I grew up on the move and am well adapted to the
lifestyle.

I am reasonably good with languages, and experienced in inter-cultural
relations.

Mind you, I had an amazingly good time in Montreal recently - French is my
second language, and its a wonderful town, and refreshing to be around
people of the a similar culture and language as mine (Australian).

A note of languages - learning Indo-European (a 6000 year old dead
language) is more useful than latin.