[FoRK] Python, Re: The collapse of the .net ecosystem

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Sun Jun 21 12:21:13 PDT 2015

If you were to create a compute system with the biggest interesting footprint, perhaps combine Node, Python, Go, Java, and C++ very
efficiently accessible (via locking shared/transfer memory plus messages/mutexes) to each other.  It would at least be good for
teaching, playing, testing, and exploring, if not for frankenapps.

What other server-side language is important?  C# maybe, but seems too close to Java to bother.

Forgot to include the HLA link:
http://www.plantation-productions.com/Webster/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Level_Assembly

sdw