[FoRK] Ernie Going 3D at Matterport

Damien Morton dmorton at bitfurnace.com
Tue Jun 30 03:28:39 PDT 2015

Many years ago, in the 90s I worked on a project for a Turkish film studio.

They had a set of locations, with QuicktimeVR images of the locations along
with a database of facts about each location.

And, I made a system by which they could take a script, and assign
locations to each part of the script, producing a QuicktimeVR CDROM from
the script.

This was all written in AppleScript and generated a Macromedia Director
player to glue all the disparate components together.

It kinda sorta worked.