[FoRK] Who Won Science Fiction’s Hugo Awards, and Why It Matters

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Mon Aug 24 12:10:44 PDT 2015

I'm happy that people are using good, multi-platform alternatives to Exchange.  But FirstClass seems to be not so classy with
responding blindly and repeatedly to mailing list messages.  Considering that every such message clearly has standard headers
indicating that it is from a mailing list, this is a novice mistake.

http://www.commonworldinc.com/firstclass/info/

sdw
cc: firstclass-support at opentext.com