[FoRK] wealth disparity amongst institutions of higher learning

Greg Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Tue Dec 8 14:34:35 PST 2015

Back online.  Just to be clear I believe the numbers in the report but was pointing out a more accurate way to gauge the actual per undergrad amount is to take the returns minus the spend.  That number does not show up in the report, but can be calculated by the numbers, and IMHO is more representative.

Just like profit and loss, you can't ignore the spending part of the equation.

Sent from my iPhone