[FoRK] The Professor Suspended for Saying Muslims and Christians Worship One God

Gary Stock gstock at nexcerpt.com
Thu Dec 17 17:07:45 PST 2015

What are you missing?  Therein lie myriad centuries-long wars...

Without "getting into the specifics of her case," I may mention:

1. This occurred at what may as well be called "Billy Graham U."

2. This professor quoted Pope Francis on the matter in question.

Given that, logical reasoning may NOT be part of an explanation.

GS