[FoRK] The Professor Suspended for Saying Muslims and Christians Worship One God

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Thu Dec 17 19:31:27 PST 2015

> On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 5:07 PM, Gary Stock <gstock at nexcerpt.com> wrote:
>
>> 1. This occurred at what may as well be called "Billy Graham U."
>>
>> 2. This professor quoted Pope Francis on the matter in question.
>
> ​Ah. My upbringing as a Catholic probably ​confused me.

It's all fine distinctions that you can't argue with since at the base, they are all based on "because" differences and
distinctions. Still, we're often surprised by differences that you wouldn't expect.

Here is the confusing thing to me: How can we have holy roller Billy Graham in the East and a sort of opposite Jewish Bill Graham in
the West?  Are they related?

https://goo.gl/photos/Ak5QLqRkVsCJaBJX6