[FoRK] Drone warefare

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Fri Dec 18 06:48:11 PST 2015

They have their drones, we have ours.

BTW, did I tell you about he Pasadena/Caltech company I spoke with doing
airport security?  They have these super huge complex sensors and
computing algorithms to determine if a drone violating airport airspace
is simply a consumer drone or something more malicious.  It's completely
expensive, complex, and unnecessary given the much lower tech and
simpler solutions that exist with physical protections, frequency
countermeasures, and other lower tech techniques.

Greg