[FoRK] NIPS2015: Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 28

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Fri Jan 8 00:32:43 PST 2016

These look very interesting.  I suppose I should be happy that I'm up on a lot of AI enough to understand most of these, probably be
able to implement and use these techniques, but lots of FOMO as I'm on the sidelines here too much while I solve other interesting
problems.  As I said, AI methods and use are now exploding.  Just downloading all of these was exhausting, even with an efficient
system.

PDFs:
http://papers.nips.cc/book/advances-in-neural-information-processing-systems-28-2015

Videos: