[FoRK] geopolitics of low oil prices

mdw at martinwills.com mdw at martinwills.com
Mon Jan 11 12:31:10 PST 2016

I think you all are missing the bigger picture.  Russia's only access to
hard currency is through their oil sales.  Who hurts worse in the short
term? Russia or Iran.  I think Iran is a Red Herring.  If your trying to
reign in a nuclear power who is flexing their muscles on the world stage,
what would you do?

--Martin--
--
Sent from my IBM Selectric III