[FoRK] geopolitics of low oil prices

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Tue Jan 12 15:11:32 PST 2016

You just gave me  a great idea for FoRK's April Fool's post.  Some inventor
invented a genome where if you are close to your significant other, your
heart glows, but unfortunately, they broke up because he was working too
much, so now he's really pissed off he's got this stupid glowing jellyfish
shit in his chest.  Every time they go to court, the female judge thinks
it's so cute and grants his ex permission to do anything, so he ends up
mansplaining it to her which upsets her ruling.

Greg