[FoRK] geopolitics of low oil prices

Joseph S. Barrera III joe at barrera.org
Tue Jan 12 16:26:00 PST 2016

And what do we do with the excess bodies on this planet? Sounds like a
nightmare.

And uploading is a non-starter. The uploaded is not you. If you're happy
with a copy of yourself existing, then sure, fine. If I've about to die, I
don't really care if someone creates a copy of me. My copy will be
thrilled, I guess. (Simple thought experiments: (1) someone creates a copy
of you when you are still alive. (2) someone creates 10 copies of you.)