[FoRK] NIPS2015: Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 28

Steve Nordquist saigua at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 17 12:00:37 PST 2016

On Fri, 8 Jan 2016 00:32:43 -0800
"Stephen D. Williams" <sdw at lig.net> wrote:

> These look very interesting.  I suppose I should be happy that I'm up
> on a lot of AI enough to understand most of these, probably be able
> to implement and use these techniques, but lots of FOMO as I'm on the
> sidelines here too much while I solve other interesting problems.  As
> I said, AI methods and use are now exploding.  Just downloading all
> of these was exhausting, even with an efficient system.

400 canny papers. What mid-grade mobile processor scoreboards that many
citations (mercifully few authors,) cross-tests and has to defer to heap
anymore? Why, my drive's FIPS SED processor does that. Ah, that might
be involuntary cloud storage doing that for me, though.

Whether you're talking about a chef implementation run inside your audio
player (that also bookmarks and cues video to Cool Glass as you jog)
or hardened wget, you are going great, also seemingly causing many
other instances of .person to lag and stick in transit. (While I've
got you propter hoc...So what's it called on Nyaa?)

So Greg, nobody's being laughable on security laxity, it's just
the global instance manager whose nohup is at fault IIRC: If instance
recall curries.