[FoRK] bad ads

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Fri Jan 22 12:18:52 PST 2016

There is a class of bad ads called "highly targeted ads that are only
relevant for a fleeting moment of time, but they are going to spam you
with them anyways" and the more serious version, "highly targeted
abusive ads about people's most personal issues that spammers will never
forget because you are on a list somewhere".

We have a whole generation of the best minds in science trying to screw
people over with digital and often incorrect scarlet letters.

Greg