[FoRK] Matterport and my sister's house listing

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Tue Mar 8 11:06:19 PST 2016

I was going to do that for my old house in Virginia which I've been renovating and selling.  However, at the time, the only service
provider locally to do it had some licensing / contract with the MLS service that prevented them from providing the service for
for-sale-by-owner clients.

She should download the 3D model for her house. [1]  I'm looking for models that we could use to experiment and demo with for our
education startup, if she doesn't mind.

[1] https://support.matterport.com/hc/en-us/articles/208932878-How-do-I-download-Matterport-3D-models-

Stephen