[FoRK] Apple Terms of Use, Abridged

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Mon May 9 13:47:46 PDT 2016

They're claiming they don't, but what they don't understand is that some of
their itunes upgrades changed the settings, features and functionality
which forced the loss/deletion.   They are saying it basically won't delete
the stuff unless you configure it to delete it, but the upgrade forces you
to configure it where it causes an issue.

I use imatch and cloud storage, but when it happened to me, I spent months
trying to reconfigure everything how I wanted it and there were songs I had
that I'll never find again.   One song in particular was Dirt by Death in
Vegas.  I had a unique live mp3 of it that you can't buy anywhere and now
it's gone forever.

Greg