[FoRK] Apple Terms of Use, Abridged

Adam L Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Mon May 9 14:40:46 PDT 2016

Having worked in the beasts...

Unless it sells iPhones, Apple doesn't give a damn, the same way Google
doesn't care unless it sells or makes people click on more ads faster.

The sum all all human intelligence is currently being applied to get
people to click on ads, because it's the only way left to drain the
middle class of their money - indirectly.

- Adam L. Beberg